Donald Trump's children could of gone to any real estate school and would only choose THE BEST. That is why NYREI was the choice for them and should clearly be the choice for you to build your real estate career to become a success.
Highly Regarded throughout the Real Estate Industry
- "When colleagues ask where I went for my salesperson license and continue to go for my continuing education, I don't hesitate to tell them. NYREI has experienced instructors, interesting courses, and boasts over 50,000 graduates. Why would I go anywhere else? - DONALD TRUMP JR.
- I heard about the course through a friend, a broker at Prudential Douglas Elliman in NYC. –W. Shestak
- I found NYREI initially by doing an internet search for "New York Real Estate School," as I was looking for just that. I researched your school, and also noticed that the State recommends NYREI, so that sealed the deal for me.-Jason McClellan
Thank you for the warm welcome and subsequent instruction… I found your contact information on the web. There are relatively few good hits that come up under the keyword search I did, and presently [New York Real Estate Institute] is in company with NYU Masters program.-Tim White
- I have been in Manhattan real estate for quite some time now...I am the Director of Marketing and Leasing for Trump Place, so I have long known of your school's reputation. Looking forward to the course.-T. Caponegro
- My brother Matt and I were given your contact information by our Aunt Sheila who is a very successful broker in NYC with Brown Harris Stevens. We both currently work full time in our respective careers, but are most interested in pursuing real estate in Manhattan. Aunt Sheila recommended that we contact you because you "are the only one worth contacting." - C. Rosenberg and M. Levy
- Successful NYREI Graduates
I’ve only been in the Manhattan real estate game for just a few months and I am already one of the top producers at Kurland Realty. I never knew real estate could be so challenging and rewarding. Before becoming a real estate salesperson I was a news reporter for 10 years at several New York TV stations…Now I love real estate and I would like to thank NYREI for helping me make my career transition. Thanks to the daily job placement sessions and Introduction to Real Estate Seminars that NYREI exclusively offers, I was able to get a job at such a great brokerage firm that I might not have been able to if I went to another school. Keep up the good work at the Institute. - Enrique Correa, Kurland Realty.
- I got a job for a Property Management Company in the city. The job description is everything I wanted in a job. I wanted to thank you (Sal) again for teaching the course and let you know that everything worked out due to the fact that I took that course. It was great to have that on my resume considering that I had no prior property management experience. I wanted to let you know how things were going and that I was on the right track. If you want to pass this along to your students to reassure them that their hard work will pay off in the long haul,please do so. Once again I can't thank you enough....
- Michael Viggiano
- I took the sales course with you about four years ago and now the Broker's class. I feel that you guys teach the things we really need to know on the exam. Thanks.
-Gerry Kendrick, Prudential Douglas Elliman
- Regarding my referral to NYREI, a former student of yours, Lucy Kuhn, referred me. She is currently a successful salesperson with Prudential Douglas Elliman. See you for my first course this afternoon! Paul Batsel
Instructors with Vast Experience and Knowledge
- "Of all the schools for my continuing Real Estate education, I chose NYREI and I recommend it to all my colleagues. The experience was a good one. The instructors were articulate and well informed...truly a pleasure to interact with." - IVANKA TRUMP
- I am a student at (NYREI) studying for the salesperson course…I am very impressed with the way the courses are structured. Jim Watson is an excellent instructor; he is patient, thorough and extremely smart—a greater asset to your institute. Also, Mr. Bill Plunkett, another instructor I had, was also terrific; very different style but a very effective instructor. [The instructors] seem to care and spend a lot of time in between these lectures to help. I just spoke with [your employee] Rosio and she explained in detail how to study for the State Exam and the procedure as to what happens when I pass these exams. Three great people! I wanted to let you know how fortunate you are to have these people
- R. Russell
- I am a former student (Real Estate Salesperson). I think your school is very fortunate to have Jim [Watson] and Bill [Plunkett] as teachers. They are very outstanding as teachers. They made the course fun and easy to understand. Because of [your instructor’s] teaching skills I was able to pass the school and state exam in one sitting. Please convey my regards to them.
- Just a note of appreciation: I finished your Salesperson's class last week, and I am preparing for the State Test now. Your school was very well run. I registered on line for Long Island, took classes on L.I. and New York. Locations were convenient; your office staff was friendly and efficient. You were approachable, flexible and helpful. Most helpful to me were your teachers. They were all motivated, on topic, and seemed to genuinely care about the students and the subject. I was able to finish ahead of schedule, with an excellent grade on the school test. -Fred Levine
- Now that I have finished classes and passed the school exam, I would like to provide some feedback regarding the school. I loved that I could finish the [Real Estate Salesperson] classes in 6 days. It is one of the many reasons I chose NYREI. I learned a great deal from Jim Watson, Bill Seto and Bill Plunkett. They are both excellent instructors who were able to provide real world examples of how we may use the facts that we learned. Thank You.
Organization and Flexibility
- "NYREI offers the most flexible schedules of any school in New York. I travel often, so even with my hectic schedule, I was always able to find salesperson sessions and then my continuing education classes that were convenient for me. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my real estate education." - ERIC TRUMP
- I heard about NYREI from some co-workers at Manhattan Apartments where I have just begun to work. Looking forward to the sessions. Your schedule is very well organized and flexible. –Therese
- I heard about your class through an internet search. There is a class offered here in Westchester, but I chose your school because of the flexibility you offer as well as job placement assistance. -M. Penna
- I found your website from an internet search for "Real Estate classes AND New York". I picked [NYREI] over other schools because of the flexibility of classes and reputation. I look forward to getting started! - B. Sewell