A 3.75 hour class approved by the NY Deptartment of State for real estate continuing education credits.
Available Class Dates and Times:
click here for continuing education schedule for this course
Real Estate Trends: $50
Course approved for 3.75 hours of continuing education.Register for the Premium Package
Click Here for complete continuing education schedule
This course gives an in depth overview of national housing trends. It addresses the current strengths and vulnerabilities of today's housing market, evaluates long term prospects in the sales and rental markets, and exposes the continuing challenges faced in housing. The course also explores the role of socio-economics, demographics and immigration in shaping the direction of the housing market. The course examines how refinancing, lending policies, rising home prices and macro-economic factors influence the housing market. In addition, the course will cover the impact of the current housing situation.
Among the many topics, this class will include:
· Providing an overview of the national housing market
· Exploring the direction of both sales and rental markets
· Examining the relationship between the national economy and the real estate market
· Understanding the continuing challenge posed to low income buyers and renters
· Comprehending the role of wealth, ethnic, immigration and generation factors in housing
· Discovering the direction of the housing market based upon current trends
· Evaluation the factors which will lead to a stabilization of the housing market and whether the future housing market will be fundamentally altered by the lessons of the current economic environment
"We all thought you were wonderful and your information invaluable. We all appreciate your diligent efforts." - Bernadette Chell
Alexander Wolf is a principal in the Real Estate Law Firm of Wolf & Associates. Mr. Wolf has been a Real Estate instructor for 13 years and a new agent trainer. He has also been a
Real Estate Broker for ten years, specializing in residential sales and residential/commercial leasing. He was the Leasing Director for J.I. Sopher & Co. of Manhattan Park, an 800-unit complex on Roosevelt Island and Property Manager for the Milstein Organiziation of over 3000 units, including Windsor Court and the Biltmore.
Manhattan Branch132 West 36th, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018
*Use entrance at 139 West 35th St. on nights and weekends (Between 7th and Broadway, North Side of Macy's) Phone: (212) 967-7508
Topics of this page include : new york real estate school education institute course classes education courses brokers licensing class brokers study NYC NY manhattan long island Syosset queens flushing westchester education college license agent schools online appraiser mortgage training notary public title closing property commercial management certificate.