A 19.5 hour class in investing in real estate is approved by the NY Deptartment of State for real estate continuing education credits.
Combo Package: $320
Combo Package with Fair Housing (in order to satisfy your 22.5 hours of CE with Fair Housing) with a discounted price of $320
Class Size: SEATING IS LIMITEDRegister for the Professional Package
• How to capitalize on the 4 great money making opportunities in Real Estate today
• Foreclosure process, opportunity and when to strike
• 4 secrets of the pros to help you find Short Sale opportunities in your own backyard
• How to research, locate and work auctions to buy homes at 50 cents on the dollar
• How to build relationships with Banks so they call you first
• How to identify the hot deals and how to reach them before the competition
• 3 things you must know before you buy
• How to get your phone ringing with motivated sellers who want to do business with you
• How to prescreen sellers, buyers and tenants so that you only spend time with the serious and not the curious
• How to make money in days, not years
• When to get in and when to get out
• What kinds of properties should you sell quick
• What kinds of properties should you buy and hold
• Transaction details
• Constructing and presenting offers
• Numerous sure-fire ways to find people with money to fund your deals
• Give less money to your Uncle and smile all the way to the Bank
• Once you've got it, how do you protect it?
• And so much more...
• Over 35 websites to help you locate deals
• Take advantage of the 4 Money making areas of REI in Today's economy (Foreclosures, Shortsales, Auctions and REO)
• Learn 17 ways to Find money ($S$) in today's economy.
• Introduction to IRA Investments
• Build Long Term Wealth to pass on to future generations.
• Meet local investors that are doing this in NY Tri-State Area.
And so much more...
Upon completion of this class, you will receive a Certificate in Investing in Real Estate from the New York Real Estate Institute.
Among the many topics, this class will include:Commercial Leasing
Hugh Zaretsky is a real estate investor, entrepreneur, author, and speaker.
He describes himself as someone who "took the long road" to real estate investing after enjoying much success in his corporate career.
Hugh began his professional career consulting for Fortune 500 financial services companies. Next, he joined a global leader in the photo industry, where he quickly rose to the top as one of the youngest directors in the company. While there he become an expert on commercial real estate transactions, from building out new office locations to shutting down or relocating acquired companies.
After being in NYC on 9/11, Hugh's world was turned upside down. This tragic event led him to pursue his real estate investing career. In 2005, he left the corporate world for good to launch his own real estate investment and consultant business. Since then, his companies have invested in projects all across the United States and overseas. In 2008, he helped launch an asset-based (hard money) lending company that lends in the NY tri-state area. Currently his companies are involved in all types of real estate transactions, from single family homes to land and condo developments.
Hugh is a graduate of Binghamton University Watson School of Engineering, where he received a degree in Computer Science. Coming from three generations of teachers, teaching and speaking are in Hugh's blood. He is a certified continuing education instructor in New York, Texas and Florida, and has trained thousands of real estate investors and entrepreneurs all across the United States.
Hugh has traveled to all 50 states and is an avid athlete who plays softball and soccer. He also runs half marathons in support of "Team In Training" and the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society. He shares a close-knit bond with his family and resides in New York, NY.
He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manhattan Branch132 West 36th, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018
*Use entrance at 139 West 35th St. on nights and weekends (Between 7th and Broadway, North Side of Macy's) Phone: (212) 967-7508
Topics of this page include : new york real estate school education institute course classes education courses brokers licensing class brokers study NYC NY manhattan long island Syosset queens flushing westchester education college license agent schools online appraiser mortgage training notary public title closing property commercial management certificate.