Intro to Real Estate Seminar
Hear about the real-world experience of working as real estate agent; how to begin earning as quickly as possible and build a sustainable and lucrative business.
Special Guest: Brian Ullman, Senior Managing Director Citi Habitats, Upper East Side Office.
These questions/topics plus much more will be covered.
- Lead generation - where and what to advertise to get your phone ringing right away.
- Goal setting and business planning - how to set and reach your professional and financial goals in real estate.
- Becoming listing focused - how to generate landlord business in rentals.
- Prospecting for sales listings - For Sale By Owners "FSBOs" and Expired Listings.
- Farming - Ideas for creating effective mailing campaigns.
- Developing your sales business and becoming a "hybrid" agent doing both rentals and salesPreparing your clients for smooth transactions.
- Time Management - handling the rewards and challenges of being an independent contractor.
- Questions to ask - when interviewing for real estate salesperson position sponsorship.
- Building your referral base and "sphere of influence" or SOI.
132 West 36th, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018
*Use entrance at 139 West 35th St. on nights and weekends
(Between 7th and Broadway, North Side of Macy's)
Phone: (212) 967-7508
539 Third Ave,
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Map & Directions