A 3.75 hour class approved by the NY Deptartment of State for real estate continuing education credits.
Available Class Dates and Times:
click here for continuing education schedule for this course
Cooperative Financial Statement: $50
Course approved for 3.75 hours of continuing education.Register for the Premium Package
Click Here for complete continuing education schedule
This 3.75-hour class will show you how to interpret the Cooperative Financial Statement
Among the many topics, this class will include:
• Discussion of Accountants or Auditors report.
• Explanation of different types of financial statements that can be prepared: audit, review and compilation.
• Whose financial statement is it?
• Representations - Accountant or the Corporation?
• Explanation of all Assets.
• Depreciation explained.
• Review of Reserve Fund.
• Review of Liabilities with the focus on Mortgages and Notes Payable.
• Discuss Statement of Operations
• Understanding of Net Operating Income
• Understanding of Extraordinary items, ex: Transfer Fees, etc.
• Review of Schedules.
• Review of all footnotes and the importance of them.
• Review of supplementary budget schedules.
• How to use the financial statement to uncover answers to many questions buyers have.
Manhattan Branch132 West 36th, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018
*Use entrance at 139 West 35th St. on nights and weekends (Between 7th and Broadway, North Side of Macy's) Phone: (212) 967-7508
Topics of this page include : new york real estate school education institute course classes education courses brokers licensing class brokers study NYC NY manhattan long island Syosset queens flushing westchester education college license agent schools online appraiser mortgage training notary public title closing property commercial management certificate.