How to Survive and Succeed in New York Real Estate
1.) Sales or Rentals? - 2.)Work with the best, forget the rest?
2.)Training, Training, Training!!! - 4.)Vocabulary of Champions!!!
5) Quit, quit, quit, quit, STAY, quit, quit, quit, STAY, quit.
6) Don’t leave home without it!!! - 7) Fiction or Non-Fiction?
8.) Success breeds success!!! -9) verses 70 rule!!!
10) questions to ask a broker? 11) Magic number 10!!!
12) + 13) 25/8/366 Rule 14) Fake it till you MAKE it.
15) Belly to belly. Hand to hand. 16) Ring, ring!!!!!!! 17) 3%
18) Qualification. 19)Presentation. 20)Closing.
21)Success books on personal development, sales and real estate.
“Informative and inspiring to learn ways of being a great agent.”
“Excellent start. Excellent finish. My first lesson with a real
teacher in Real Estate.”
“I got a great deal from it---The resource guide was and is definitely
---John Barlette, RE Student at NYREI
---Janusz Dmowski, RE Student at NYREI
---Gloria D. Wilson, RE Student at NYREI
Seminar Leader/TrainerGary Oberoi is a successful broker, trainer
and seminar leader. He earned $122,000 hisfirst year in Real Estate.
Within 5 years, he had earned over $1 million in commissions. InAugust
2004 he earned $200,000 in commissions in one Real Estate transaction.He
willshare his 7 years of expertise and skills at the seminar.
Cost: $49; Free for
any student signed-up for the Salesperson course.
for Online Registration