A 3.75 hour class approved by the NY Deptartment of State for real estate continuing education credits.
Available Class Dates and Times:
click here for continuing education schedule for this course
Unlock the Mystery of 1031 Exchanges for your Investment Clients: $50
Course approved for 3.75 hours of continuing education.Register for the Premium Package
Click Here for complete continuing education schedule
This 3.75-hour class will teach you about 1031 Exchanges for your Investment Clients
Among the many topics, this class will include:
- What is a tax-deffered exchange?
- What are the benefits of exchanging v. selling?
- What are the different types of exchanges?
- What are the requirements for a valid exchange?
- When can I take money out of the exchange account?
- Is there any limit to the number of properties that can be identified?
- Are 1031 Exchanges limited to only real estate?
Felix Nihamin, Esq..
Manhattan Branch132 West 36th, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018
*Use entrance at 139 West 35th St. on nights and weekends (Between 7th and Broadway, North Side of Macy's) Phone: (212) 967-7508
Topics of this page include : new york real estate school education institute course classes education courses brokers licensing class brokers study NYC NY manhattan long island Syosset queens flushing westchester education college license agent schools online appraiser mortgage training notary public title closing property commercial management certificate.